Reports to: VP Product
Location: Lowell, MA
If you are looking for an outstanding career opportunity working for one of North America’s most disruptive technology company’s – look no further.
Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Sales Manager for our US Operation. The Sales Manager will develop and implement growth opportunities across the US. We’re searching for a professional that has a solid track record of creating long-term value and exceptional leadership.
The Sales Manager will have the direct responsibility to oversee the sales, business development and account management operations and essentially drive sales force productivity.
The Sales Manager is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization.
The Sales Manager will foster close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operation and success. The Sales Manager will develop and manage the entry for Bambu Global LLC into the USA
We’re looking for a standout leader who understands how to leverage unique technology offerings to align business trends and market opportunities and can lead a team to achieve fast paced growth.
We’re looking for a proven executive who is obsessed with success and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients. Candidates must have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to work with a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape. You must relish the opportunity to close deals, be excited by the ability to understand customer needs and convert those to customers using the products and services we offer.
Successful applicants should also be willing to travel throughout the USA as required.
YOUR TYPICAL DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Sales Planning & Reporting
- Sales Closing and Account Management
- Quota Setting & Management
- Sales Process Optimization & Sales Training
- Sales Program Implementation & Marketing
- Sales Compensation Design & Administration
- Recruiting & Selection Of Sales Force Talent
Specifically, the Sales Manager:
- Designs, implements, and manages sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes.
- Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales organization.
- Ensures planning, forecasting and budgeting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes employed within the firm.
- Provides leadership to the sales organization, and counsel to the Executive leadership team in implementing sales organization objectives that appropriately reflect the firm